Bethesda annuncia oggi la disponibilità online dell'aggiornamento 1.6 di The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
La patch, oltre ad applicare una serie di aggiustamenti e regolazioni al gioco, introduce la famosa possibilità di combattere a cavallo, sia con l'arco che con le armi bianche (e non). Qua sotto, riportiamo l'elenco dei fix previsti per l'aggiornamento, in Inglese. La patch è disponibile per PC e Xbox 360, si attendono informazioni sulla versione PlayStation 3.
- General stability and memory optimizations.
- General AI pathfinding optimizations and bug fixes.
- Optimizations and crash fixes for data leaks.
- Fixed rare crash with lighting.
- Fixed crashes related to loading and saving games.
- Fixed crash with summoned creatures/NPCs.
- Fixed rare issue where saves would be corrupted.
- Improved logic for when ranged kill cams are played.
- Fixed issue with ranged kill cams while killing a dragon.
- Fixed rare issue with certain ranged kill cams not playing properly.
- Fixed issue with nirnroot lighting not properly cleaning up.
- Fixed issue where bow damage was being calculated incorrectly.
- Fixed rare problem with werewolf kill moves would not finish animating properly.
- In "The Break of Dawn" fixed rare issue where Meridia's Beacon would disappear from player's inventory.
- Fixed occasional issue where followers would disappear after player pays off a bounty after committing a crime.
- Fixed issue where certain creatures and NPCs would fail to respawn properly.
- Fixed rare issue with dialogue subtitles not displaying properly.
- Fixed issue with water appearing blurry when loading a saved game after creating a save underwater.
- Fixed issue where map cursor would occasionally disappear after closing a message box with Kinect enabled (Xbox 360).
- Fixed rare issue with shouts only performing the first level and not other unlocked levels with Kinect enabled (Xbox 360).
- Fixed issue where the shout buttons would stop working properly if users mashed LB and RB during cooldown with Kinect enabled (Xbox 360).