Bethesda ha annunciato di aver reso disponibili, presso una serie di rivenditori selezionati su territorio americano, quattro diversi pacchetti per il pre-order digitale di Fallout: New Vegas. I quattro pacchetti prendono il nome di Classic, Tribal, Caravan e Mercenary e saranno distribuiti da GameStop, Amazon, Steam e BestBuy. Ognuno dei quattro conterrà diversi bonus per il gioco, alla sua uscita. Dategli un'occhiata e cominciate a capire quale vi interessi di più, perchè è abbastanza probabile che una simile iniziativa venga presto annunciata anche per l'Europa:
- Classic Pack:
- Armored Vault 13 Suit - Extensively patched up and dotted with piecemeal armor, this outfit is an homage to the classic ending of the original Fallout.
- Vault 13 Canteen - This handy device is useful for staving off dehydration and providing a small amount of healing in the Mojave Wasteland.
- Weathered 10mm Pistol - A well-worn 10mm pistol that packs an extra punch despite its modest size.
- 5 Stimpaks - Food and water are good for long-term healing, but when the fighting is fierce, Stimpaks help keep Wastelanders upright.
- Tribal Raiding Armor - Pieced together from scraps of armor, this outfit provides protection without impacting mobility.
- Broad Machete - This heavy-bladed melee weapon does high damage against limbs and can quickly deal out a flurry of attacks.
- 5 Bleak Venom doses - Useful on any Melee Weapon, Bleak Venom makes short of work of most living targets.
- 10 Throwing Spears - If you would like to silently pin an enemy's head to a wall, Throwing Spears are the way to do it.
- Lightweight Leather Armor - This hand-modified suit of leather armor reduces its overall weight without impacting its ability to protect.
- Sturdy Caravan Shotgun - Despite its rough appearance, this Caravan Shotgun will reliably fire 20 gauge shells until the Brahmin come home.
- 4 Repair Kits - Useful for repairing any outfit or weapon, Repair Kits are a valuable tool for any caravaner.
- Binoculars - The Mojave Wasteland is a dangerous place, but with these trusty Binoculars you'll be able to spot trouble coming.
- Lightweight Metal Armor - Modified for long-range travel, this Metal Armor sacrifices some protection for mobility and overall weight.
- Mercenary's Grenade Rifle - Though similar to other 40mm Grenade Rifles in the Mojave Wasteland, this model has a faster reload cycle.
- 3 Super Stimpaks - When you absolutely, positively, need to keep your blood inside your body, Super Stimpaks fix you up in no time.
- 3 Doctors Bags - Mercenaries and broken limbs go together like Iguana-on-a-Stick and Nuka Cola. Thankfully, these Doctors Bags take a bit of sting out of the inevitable crushed skull.