Ubisoft sta per rilasciare una sostanziosa patch per Assassin's Creed III, un aggiornamento mirato a diversi comparti tra singolo e multiplayer per il nuovo action game ad ambientazione fanta-storica.
Riportiamo qua sotto le note complete della patch prevista arrivare prima di Natale, avvertendo sulla presenza di numerose anticipazioni e spoiler contenuti nelle descrizioni, che potrebbero rovinare la sorpresa a chi ancora deve addentrarsi nell'avventura di Connor.
Ecco dunque le note in inglese, riportate dal publisher.
- Couriers will now appear more often in Boston and New York
- Fixed a bug where consumables would not be restored properly after playing a naval mission
- Fixed a bug where multiple copies of heralds or paper boys could be spawned at the same spot
- Fixed a bug where printer shops icons could appear on the map even if the player is not notorious
- Fixed a bug where the 2nd equipped pistol could disappear after a loading
- Fixed a bug where the player could fall through the map if he went through a city gate on horseback while in conflict
- Fixed a crash when the player uses the rope dart on a horse from above
- Fixed horse glitch
- Fixed inventory messages that kept being displayed after every reload if the player had completed some missions
- Fixed various crashes
- Forced subtitles to be displayed for off-camera voices like some tutorials and end of sequence transitions
- Made sure to stop tavern music when exiting taverns
- A Deadly Performance: fixed a music glitch by making a cinematic not skippable
- Feathers and Trees: fixed another case where optional objective “Do not touch the ground or water” could fail for no good reason
- On Johnson’s Trail: fixed a bug where sometimes Adams and Revere could be missing, preventing the player from starting the mission
- Lexington and Concord: fixed a bug where the player could stay stuck on the road while on horseback at a specific spot on the mission’s path
- Fixed Animus Synching gameplay that could get stuck
- Boston Brawlers: clearer message after beating all ex-champions, stating that you need to go back to Boston
- Boston Underground: fixed a bug where exploded barrels could come back if you re-entered through the South Commons entrance.
- Boston Underground: fixed a bug where Haytham could never use the North Port entrance
- Liberation Missions: added unfogging of the map when the player gets near a liberation event, to make sure the icon will be revealed in case the player doesn’t complete it and wants to come back later.
- New York Liberation Missions: fixed a few cases where the player could get to the event’s icon but nothing would happen.
- New York Underground, fixed a bug where the player would be teleported at the center of New York if he declined to enter the underground through the South Market entrance.
- Added map icons on Homestead buildings as you unlock new settlers
- Made sure Achilles cannot be stoking the fireplace after the homestead story arc is completed
- THE PROPER TOOLS: added map icons on all shops in New York when that mission asks the player to go buy the hammer parts for the blacksmith
- Side-quest “ENCYCLOPEDIA OF THE COMMON MAN”, fixed a bug where the quest would still not be completed if the problem was already encountered prior to the last patch. Buggy savegames are now fixed on load.
- OAK ISLAND: fixed a bug where the mission could not continue if the player reloads after completing some parts of the puzzle
- Added auto-whistle for a horse when entering Frontier from Boston, New York or Homestead
- Fixed NPC committing suicide when the player approaches
- Fixed a bug where it was impossible to hide the on-screen money counter and “hold to skip” message. Money is now linked to the “mini-map” HUD visibility option, and the skip cinematic message to the “controls” option.
- Fixed a bug where the “Fast Travel Points Unlocked” stat could not reach 100%
- Fixed a possible crash after all pivots have been synched
- Fixed bad date formatting in Notification Center
- Fixed various typos and bad translations
- Made sure Boston Brawlers and Hunting Society icons are displayed over the fog once the player gets approached to join the club
- Map icon filters: added a bunch of side-quest start icons on the missions layer, added viewpoints to the collectibles layer, and made sure all fast travel destinations are visible on all layers.
- Opening the weapon, naval weapon and assassin recruits menus is now faster
- Team modes balance is no longer affected when extra players join in progress.
- Players are no longer stuck after they got hit by knives while climbing cranes.
- The Unstoppable Perk now correctly opens recently closed Chase Breakers in the Animus Core map.
- Closure now seals and opens Chase Breakers for the player who used the ability as intended.
- Abstergo points now update correctly after you finished a game in the progression menu.
- Locked targets don't become unavailable under certain conditions anymore.
- Players will now see the notorious lock indicator when their pursuers kill NPCs, regardless of their approach meter.
- In a chase, target players will now be able to lock their pursuer by default prior to any other character.
- It is now possible for players to reopen Chase Breakers right after their team mates went through them in the Animus Core map.
- The time during which you're vulnerable after a stun from ground to a haystack doesn't vary from one mode to another anymore.
- Players can no longer get killed by another player from any distance after performing a haystack kill.
- Players no longer get stuck in the position the character adopts on narrow ledges when they kill with the Fast Gun.
- Players will no longer see their pursuers as notorious when their pursuers are killed with the silent bonus or better.
- Characters appearance and Gamertags can no longer be accidentally reverted on Wolfpack podium staging.