Le versioni Xbox 360 e PlayStation 3 di Aliens: Colonial Marines ottengono una sostanziosa patch che corregge svariati problemi riscontrati nel controverso FPS basato sulla celebre serie fantascientifica.
La patch va a colpire nei tre ambiti principali del gioco, ovvero sul piano generale per quanto riguarda il sistema, la Campagna e il multiplayer competitivo, come spiegato dalle note che riportiamo qua sotto, suddivise appunto per ambito d'interesse.
- Added additional safeguards to better protect save data.
- Resolved an issue where a player's level could sometimes appear incorrect when backing out of a party.
- Addressed several scenarios under which players could spawn without a weapon.
- Changes to better prevent audio from sometimes cutting out during end of mission cinematics.
- Fixed issue where Xeno death animation was not properly calculating momentum of the killing blow.
- Smart Gun animation now properly tracks targets.
- Addressed some instances where Xenos would display erratic animations.
- Increased light radius for player's shoulder lamp.
- Adjusted aim assist to better reflect player input.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Tweaked enemy and friendly AI to be more aggressive and responsive.
- Modified campaign difficulty to account for improved AI responsiveness.
- Improved enemy collision detection regarding doors and Power Loader.
- Players will no longer bleed out immediately when downed in a Power Loader.
- Increased duration of Lurker Pounce Challenge "Cat-Like Reflexes" from 10 to 20 seconds.
- Fixed issue where certain multiplayer challenges would not unlock properly for all characters.
- Crusher pick-ups now correctly appear as highlighted for clients.