DICE ha pubblicato un elenco di aggiustamenti e fix vari che verranno contenuti nella prossima patch da rilasciare per Battlefield 3.
Nonostante si tratti di una lista decisamente sostanziosa, a quanto pare non è ancora completa giacché la versione definitiva dell'aggiornamento in sviluppo conterrà anche altre modifiche al gioco. Intanto, questa qua sotto è una prima parziale lista (in Inglese) di quanto è stato implementato, maggiori informazioni al link in fondo alla news:
General Gameplay Fixes
- Players should no longer take fall damage from short falls.
- Players now get up from Prone slightly faster, allowing better odds of getting away from a grenade or threat when prone.
- Fixed some situations that would unintentionally make a player unrevivable.
- Reduced the black screen fade in time on spawn. The fade is still necessary for properly streaming in loading content at spawn, but it has been substantially reduced.
- Increased the spawn protection time from 1sec to 2sec. The protection will still be immediately canceled as soon as the player moves or shoots.
- Spawn protection will no longer be canceled by the player looking around.
- Increased the speed at which a player regains accuracy when aiming after moving for a more responsive experience. Firing before fully zoomed will still result inaccurate fire.
- The A10 properly gives Jet score again.
- Unguided tank rounds and RPGs will now instantly destroy Jets, Attack Helicopters, and Scout Helicopters.
- Increased the damage the MBT’s primary weapon does to the front and side armor of other main battle tanks. Primarily this means 1 less shot to the front, and very good hits to the side can result in a 1 hit to disable.
- Slightly reduced the repair speed of the repair tool.
- Increased the damage done by TOW weapons to armored vehicles.
- Increased the rate of fire and minimum damage of the Coax HMG.
- Increased the damage mounted gunner .50cal HMGs do at long range.
- Added Extended Mags to the ASVAL. The Extended Mags can be unlocked at 200 kills with the AS VAL.
- Reduced the recoil of the SKS rifle and increased its maximum damage at close range.
- Fixed aimed firing max accuracy on the Pecheneg to be consistent with other LMGs.
- Semiautomatic and automatic shotguns firing FRAG rounds now do slightly less splash damage.
- The M26 MASS frag and slug rounds are now the more effective pump action versions.
- The M26 MASS and M320 now benefit from the Laser Sight when mounted with an Underslung Rail.
- Fixed the bolt action timer on the L96 that would cause an animation glitch.